Establishing trust with a 1st time-outsourcing experience service of a Nephrology Group in Virginia. Taking over their end-to-end Revenue Cycle Management.
Our client is a well-established group of Nephrology MDs. New to the outsourcing industry and more specifically to medical billing services.
The client being new to the outsourcing industry and never used a medical billing service before, had several concerns regarding the physicians’ knowledge of medical billing as well as the quality of our services.
They were faced with several challenges that led them to take the decision of outsourcing their medical billing at once. The loss of their office manager and medical biller put a huge strain on their overhead costs.
The client wanted to outsource all their medical billing, while ensuring that they could maintain all billing on their existing EHR/PM software without any transitional error.
- Despite the challenges, Centro was able to successfully provide the client the following solutions:
- Ensure a smooth transition for client to outsource to our billing services without any disruptions in receivables
- Reduce denied claims
- Guarantee correct demographic entry such as insurance information to reduce rejected claims
- Reduce days in AR
- Train our team to use the clients’ EHR/PM software for a seamless transition
- Our training manager strategically created a timeline and training plan prior to our launch date which allowed our team to begin day one with no transitional error or lag
- We created a daily workflow for the client to ensure all demographics and insurances are verified a 20% reduction in claim rejection
- Due to our accurate coding and ensuring all authorizations and referrals are obtained, our billing team was able to reduce denied claims by 30%
- Our billing team successfully was able to remotely train and work with new staff as the practice was faced with employee loss and new members joining
- With our immediate approach and intervention of AR follow up we reduced aging for our client by 27%
- By outsourcing to Centro, the client reduced their overhead cost for staffing by 35%