Explore Centro Healthcare’s Career Opportunities
Be a Part of the Team
Implement the optimal medication regiment for patients by identifying potentially harmful medication issues, optimizing medication usage, and collaborating with physicians and other healthcare professionals to improve patient care.
Certified Medical Assistant
Bi-lingual Certified Medical Assistant
- Use VoIP line to provide customer service solutions to patients
- Follow specific scripting requirements during all telephone interactions to ensure call quality and standardization
- Explain services and prices, and answer inquiries about offerings in patient-friendly language
- Obtain sensitive patient information in a confidential manner
- Use computer applications to maintain and update records
Information Technology (IT)
IT Support Specialist
An IT support engineer addressing various end-users IT requests. Responsible for the installation and maintenance of PCs/Servers/LAN/WAN equipment (Preferred).
Note: This position may require being on-call 24/7 at times to address alerts generated by the different network monitoring systems to ensure timely response to critical off-hour site related issues.
Customer Service Representative
Our benefits include:
- Weekends and federal holidays off
- Paid training with opportunities for future promotion
- Diverse, employee-focused working environment
- Medical, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance
- Paid time off
Our Customer Service Representatives are the most important asset to our team!
Contact Center Supervisor
- Exhibit the culture and core values by regularly applying as guiding principles in the decisions and actions are chosen
- Meeting or exceeding Key Performance Indicators and guidelines in addition to policies and procedures
- Accomplish team results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results, coaching, counseling, and motivating employees, coordinating, and enforcing system policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”