Explore Centro Healthcare’s Career Opportunities
Be a Part of the Team
Certified Medical Assistant
Bi-lingual Certified Medical Assistant
- Use VoIP line to provide customer service solutions to patients
- Follow specific scripting requirements during all telephone interactions to ensure call quality and standardization
- Explain services and prices, and answer inquiries about offerings in patient-friendly language
- Obtain sensitive patient information in a confidential manner
- Use computer applications to maintain and update records
Information Technology (IT)
IT Support Specialist
An IT support engineer addressing various end-users IT requests. Responsible for the installation and maintenance of PCs/Servers/LAN/WAN equipment (Preferred).
Note: This position may require being on-call 24/7 at times to address alerts generated by the different network monitoring systems to ensure timely response to critical off-hour site related issues.
Customer Service Representative
Our benefits include:
- Weekends and federal holidays off
- Paid training with opportunities for future promotion
- Diverse, employee-focused working environment
- Medical, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance
- Paid time off
Our Customer Service Representatives are the most important asset to our team!
Contact Center Supervisor
- Exhibit the culture and core values by regularly applying as guiding principles in the decisions and actions are chosen
- Meeting or exceeding Key Performance Indicators and guidelines in addition to policies and procedures
- Accomplish team results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results, coaching, counseling, and motivating employees, coordinating, and enforcing system policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”